Thursday, October 4, 2012

TUTORIAL: Fall Leaves!




These are my fall leaves nails! I am so proud of myself. (= These came from my imagination. I didn't attempt someone else's design as I often do. And I have a tutorial...sort of. I got carried away with my design. I made one leaf and got so excited because it looked great! So I kept going without taking pictures. No fear, I will show you my easy way to make a leaf. (=


Step 1: 
Base coat! I don't always use this, but I should. 
Product: Seche Clear


Step 2:
Paint the whole nail with I Brake For Manicures by OPI. (Or your color choice) 
I only did one coat. It depends on your nail polish.
I was just itching to use this new color of mine!

Step 3:
You may put top coat on now. I didn't, but it does make it easier if you mess up your design. You can lightly rub with a cotton ball soaked in remover and the design will come off and not your base color!


Step 4:
Using stripers, add the leaves. 

This is how I made my leaves. It's totally fool proof! I was super worried about being able to make leaves, but all day today I looked at the leaves around campus and got this idea. 

Step 5:
Add the glittery lines and dots. 
I used a dotting tool for my dots! (Since I have two sets of them!)

Step 6:
Top coat!
I used Seche Vite.

Sorry I got so carried away with my design. I skipped photographing the hard part. I'll try not to do that next time. 
Paint on!
Felicia





No comments:

Post a Comment