Monday, October 8, 2012

The Many Faces of Lace/News!

Lace nails are some of the prettiest and most difficult nails to pull off. I'll admit, I need to retry these. I think I can do better at them now. I did give one girl on my floor in my dorm lace nails the other day. I wasn't happy with them, but she was and that's all that matters.
Lace is also very unique. There are many different ways to portray lace. I actually have quite a few.

When your white starts to get sticky, don't try to do lace nails! Haha. 

This is the design I tried to recreate for a girl on my floor. This was just from a night of painting random designs on my nails. It was my favorite that night.

This is a very simple design that can be interpreted as lace. Anyone can do this one!

These can also be interpreted as lace.

These were some of my favorite lace nails, but I took this picture a week or so later. That explains all of the chipping.

There is a way to get PERFECT lace.

Stamps! I have a Konad nail stamper. I left this handy contraption at home. I'll be bringing it back with me. (=

I just realized how many lace nail designs I have done. That's a lot!! But I do love lace.
Paint on <3
Felicia

PS!! I almost forgot my news! I should be receiving my practice hand this week! It's a full hand that I can practice painting nails on. That means...MORE TUTORIALS!!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment