Monday, October 29, 2012

First Attempt: Gradient Nails

Tonight I gave my first attempt at gradient nails now that I have a makeup sponge! I got some for Halloween. My zombie class is dressing up tomorrow as zombies and zombie hunters. I chose hunter because I survived the month long Pod game that was based on Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I'm using the sponges to apply bruises. 
Anyways, things with my roommate escalated and we had to have a meeting with the RA and her supervisor. Yucky. She cried. She's been acting all mopey and depressed since yesterday. Things may be better now? I kind of don't think so because she took off as soon as we got back to the room. Oh the joy of having a roommate that was the type of girl you hated in high school!

On to my nails. Now, this is my first attempt. They are definitely not perfect. I'm not even sure if I like them at all! 


As you can see, bits of my sponge seem to have come off on my nail or something. Ugh!

On a happy side note, I got a fish on Friday! His name is Algernon and he is a beautiful purple betta!

I've also started making paper snowflakes to decorate my door with! I'm ready for Halloween to be over! I'm ready to decorate my door for the winter!
Paint on!
Felicia


No comments:

Post a Comment