Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spidery Candery Cornery

My hiatus lasted a bit longer than I had planned, but, let's be honest, I needed some relaxation after that visit back home! Very...not fun. Some of you may know that I have an obsession with vintage dresses. A majority of them have been ruined. My dogs took my "needs repair" pile off of a chair and peed on them. Yupp. And my favorites were ruined. Actually, every dress was ruined in some way. The colors bled, they wrinkled beyond repair after the wash..something with every one of them. Needless to say, I was very upset that my parents allowed my dogs to destroy my room like that because that was only part of it. They also peed on my mattress! I slept on the couch all of break. My dogs must have been fuming at the fact that I had left them.
On to my nails from last night. 
I painted my nails last night. (No creepy fake hand this time) I should have posted this photo last night, but I had a headache and went immediately to bed after the presidential debate. There is only one photo. No tutorial this time. It is quite simple. Some people may struggle with spider webs, but I could easily make a step-by-step for those. They really are very simple.

And, once again, this design was straight from the Imagination Bank of Felicia. 
My favorite part?
How I shaped my nail to a point for the candy corn. =D
What would you like to see for Halloween nails?
Paint on.
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment