Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pacman/Halloween Decorations


Hey guys! I figured that I would share some Pacman nails today. These were my Pacman nails. I also did some pretty sweet Pacman nails on a friend a while back, but I never took a picture of it. She did, but I can't find it. )= Hers were a little different. Pacman was only on her thumb facing the other nails. The other nails had the ghosts on them. The ring finger had the maze. I think I should do Pacman again sometime and make a comparison post. 

My boyfriend Calvin came over to visit me this weekend. I'm going to share with you our decorating skills!




Our hand came in the coolest packaging. I didn't want to take it out!


So anyways, we had tons of fun decorating my door in my dorm and exploring the Halloween stores!
Paint on.
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment