Friday, November 1, 2013

Smells Like School Spirit

Hi everyone! Today I bring you TWO nail designs. One of them is a year old. The other is from August of this year. They are both school spirit themed nails. For those of you that don't know me all that well, I am a sophomore at Indiana University studying human biology. So, if you're a Purdue fan, I'm sorry. These are IU nails!

These are my nails from last year. (Yes, I was watching South Park in the background!)
Colors used:
Base coat--Seche Clear.
Red base color--Sally Hansen complete salon manicure in "Right Said Red". This is probably my most loved red that I own. I must love it a lot since I accidentally bought two! But it does go on smoothly and has a large brush that makes it super easy to apply. LOVE this polish.
White and Silver--It's So Easy stripe rite. This is the polish that has small, thin brushes for painting designs. Recently I have strayed away from using these. They tend to get thick very quickly since they spend a lot of time open. I have moved on to mostly using acrylic paint.
Top Coat--Seche Vite. This isn't the only top coat I own, but it is the only one I use on myself.

These were my "back to school" nails this year. The design was partly inspired by Cute Polish.
Colors used:
Base coat--Seche Clear.
White--Essie "Blanc"
Lines on paper(red and blue), IU symbol, and lines on pencils--It's So Easy Stripe Rite
Black writing, pencils--acrylic paint
Top coat--Seche Vite

I would love to see your school spirit nails! Use the #FFPschoolspirit on Instagram or click the link in the sidebar and share them on my Facebook page. 
Thank you for reading!
Paint on!
Felicia


No comments:

Post a Comment