Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cheetah: Stamp VS Hand Painted

Hi all! The nail design that I am currently wearing is a hot pink, hand painted cheetah print! I figured it would be fun to compare my Konad cheetah print stamp to my hand painted cheetah print. This was my first time doing cheetah print, and I am very happy with the results!

So which one is this? Haaaa! Not hard to tell that this is the stamp. I did this nail design a very, very long time ago. I no longer have the yellow nail polish, but I think it was a Sally Hansen polish. The black was the Konad "special polish". 
Pros to stamping:
1. Quick
2. Fairly simple
Cons:
1. Can have a messy clean up
2. If it is a more detailed pattern it is hard to line up

Here are my hand painted nails! 
Pros:
1. Can easily place print where you want it (I placed mine as a border on one side)
2. Also relatively simple
3. Can use more than one color easily (there is a way to do this with the stamp too)
Cons:
1. Time consuming

So...which do you prefer? Should I keep with the hand painted? Or just use a stamp because my hand painted cheetah print is terrible?
Paint on!
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment