Sunday, November 3, 2013

As Sweet As A Rose

Hi all! Today I bring you my FIRST attempt at roses. These nails were heavily inspired by @just1nail on Instagram. She has some amazing designs, and, I'll be honest, these are a straight up copy! I just changed the colors. Not only are her designs amazing, she's really nice! She's definitely worth following.

Colors Used:
Base coat--Seche Clear
Peach base--China Glaze "Peachy Keen". I LOVE this color!
White base--Essie "Blanc"
Purple polka dots--Essie "Nice is Nice"
Roses--acrylic paint
Top coat--Seche Vite
I created the roses using  one of my dotting tools. 
I definitely plan on revisiting roses at some point!

I'd love to see your rose manicures! Use the #FFProses or share your photo directly to my Facebook by clicking the link in the sidebar.
Thanks for reading!
Paint on!
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment